Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Agility.............

....for horses? Just seen this on FB, looks like good fun!

11 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

That is sooo cool!! My husband just watched it with me!I ahve seen antural horsemanship stuff before, but that guy looked so cute running the course with his horse! LOVED IT!
I am going to share this on my blog...if it's okay~
KK

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! What a blast and that horse looks like he is having SO much fun! What a great idea! Visiting from allhorsestuff...thanks for sharing the video!

HorseOfCourse said...

That horse is really enjoying himself. What a cute video Di!

Di said...

I thought so too, a real partnership.
Share away KK, I nicked this from somewhere else! :-)

Lori Skoog said...

A great course...looks like the horse is actually enjoying it. (and what a beautiful horse)!!!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome.

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

ahhh - motivation!

I wonder if I can sit Kazam down and make him watch this with me : )
- The Equestrian Vagabond

C-ingspots said...

Very cool!!! That horse looks like he's having so much fun...great relationship! The one with the firewood looked a little spooky to me, but I'll assume it was safe.

Jeni said...

Found you through All Horse Stuff... great video -- I'd LOVE to find a way to do that kinda stuff with my girls!

Wonder if the boarding facility I just moved to would let me put something like that up... hmm.... benefit all boarders.. hmm...

Di said...

Hehe, I was talking with my other half about putting a few jumps up in our field, perhaps we'll do this instead.

Unknown said...

We're just starting dog agility and I can see how this becomes so much fun for a horse too!! Thanks for posting!