I picked up the stuff for Anky, it's called Sedochol and we have a course for 6 days. I started the probiotics 3 days ago, and I don't know if its wishful thinking, but Anky seems a little less tired and uncomfortable, I've only seen her stretch a couple of times since her massage and she looks much better in her eye. So, usual routine, lungeing, then stretching, I do think she's looking easier on the lunge. I'm sure the stretching exercises are much harder for me than Anky!! Today she pulled her leg back and I fell over. Ridiculous, I think I'm the one in need of a suppling and fittening routine.
Walked Remy around the field, he doesn't seem to mind, he's relaxed and interested. He's a lovely chap. I may introduce him to the school this week.
Our neighbours have arrived for their annual summer holiday. They are an Irish family and bought the house from an elderly french couple 2 years ago. It is their holiday home. We were very sorry to lose our french neighbours and it is a great shame that the house is empty most of the year, but over the last couple of years we have become used to the peace and quiet. We still have our privacy, and they are a lovely family but the thought of someone just being there............
Oh what a horrible, unsociable person I am!!!!!
3 comments:
Di, you could never be as unsociable as us!! Off to search for Sedochol, sounds kind of stomach relaxing, lol. Hope it does the trick.
oooo, been and looked and it's a bit of a detox....happy detox Anky and no excuses after the liver and organs are detoxed!!
but good craic for 2 weeks a year... LOL.
Post a Comment